Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Remodeling the Master Bath


This past weekend, my Wife and I decided we wanted to remodel our master bathroom. We painted the walls a nice green color. I "very carefully" replaced the light switch recepticals. I think that was one of the cheapest ways to make a room look new and fresh. You can get nice white light switches for about $.69 at Home Depot, and the cover plates are even cheaper.


The next big conversion is going to be what? You guessed it. Our bathroom faucet. I think this nice satin nickel center faucet from theKitchenFaucet.com will look very nice in our new bathroom. As soon as I have installed the faucet myself, I will post instructions on how to get one of these installed yourself. Not that I don't already know how to install it :), I just want to make sure I get it right and make some documentation before I dive into a posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment